Say no to stalybridge mosque

Quoted post

Average Bloke livin' int Bridge.

#363 Re:

2013-10-27 17:13

#362: -

More than half a brain ? less than a full brain ? Where do you fit into this debate ? Clearly you are not doing as as I urged and that is to question . . . 'Am I a racist ?'. I can only assume you fall into the category somewhere between half a brain and a full brain . .  It is and was not my intention to engage battle with the likes of you but am happy to as you clearly communicate well. You simply communicate the wrong things. Use your communicative skills in a more pro-active way and you will sleep at night, you will wake up feeling like you did something that benefitted your home town and you will not wonder . . 'Am I making a difference ?' The energy that your insecurity creates could be used in such a positive way but you fail to see that. Think about it . . . .

Replies

#364 Re: Re:

2013-10-27 18:15:27

#363: Average Bloke livin' int Bridge. - Re:

average bloke making average posts. Instead of waffling and spouting platitudes, perhaps you'd care to reveal whether you live as a white British native right in the middle of a muslim neighbourhood.... Because if you don't and you currently reside in Stalybridge and you are white British yourself, then perhaps you ought to put your money where your politically correct mouth is and move yourself and your family right into the middle of some muslim neighbourhood, instead of demanding that the rest of us roll on over and watch another one of our English towns begin taking on the flavour of oldham and Bradford and the likes. In case you haven't noticed chump there's a grooming and rape epidemic relating to muslim men targeting young white girls. Traitorous morons like you are responsible for that, and that alone is one good reason for white communities resisting creeping islamisation reaching their backyards. Just because the powers-that-be bully and cajole us into submissive silence on such matters doesn't in itself determine truth and falsehood.