STOP DJ ROB (ROBERT ESPINOSA)

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition STOP DJ ROB (ROBERT ESPINOSA).

no one is hiding

#26 Re: Re: Re:

2015-05-12 04:32

#23: - Re: Re:  

i aint hidning me annoymous im pablo needs his med even his neighbor exposed him ill show anyone that wants to see i got messages from his old nieghbor

YOUR DADDY ROB

#27 FOR ALL U BELIVING THIS GUY PABLO HERRERA

2015-05-12 04:41

LOOK AT WHAT HIS NEIGHBOR SAYS BOUT THIS MEN AND AN U ALL WANNA BELIVE HIM LOOK HE EVEN THREATEN HER CUSS SHE EXPOSED THE TRUTH BOUT THIS PEDFAFILE EVEN HIS NIEGBORS CUSS THEY SAID HE KRAZY AND NEEDS HIS MEDS PABLO TAKE UR MEDS IMA EXPOSE EVEN MORE SEE WHAT U SAY IS FAKE BUT I GOT FACT THE PEOPLE ARE COMING BOUT UR FAKE WANNABE FB THUG SINCE U HIDE FROM ME PUSSY 

#28 Re:

2015-05-12 05:26

#24: -  

the guy that u are beliving is fake he threaten his niehbor when she exposes him 

Anonymous

2015-05-12 07:15

warning do not meet up with DJ ROB ..if you do make sure its in a public place at a police station etc.

FuckDJSlob

#30 Re: Re:

2015-05-12 20:30

#28: - Re:  

I don't believe him, I believe myself and all of the other people you have harasses and lied about. Even if Pablo is crazy, it doesn't change the fact that you are a sexually harassing, lying douche! Oh, and what exactly do you do for the city? My husband works for the city and can't seem to find you anywhere. 

your daddy

#31 Re: Re: Re:

2015-05-13 00:36

is that why u cnt post your real name hahah theyve posted my addy im not hiding yeah pablos is a fake making up stuff even his own nieghbors talk about him bad  poor guy needs his meds but it ok i love the slandering 

not scared

#32 Re:

2015-05-13 00:37

#29: -  

warning to not meet some one that hide under Anonymous he to scared and hidding his name or her name ahha

#33 SMFH

2015-05-13 14:19

Wow, 

it's really sad to see that "Dj Rob" is still at it! It's been years!!!! He tried hitting on my mother and then me!! He's a nasty little scumb bag! He sent pictures of his little tiny wee wee to my mothers phone after she dissed him!!! What a psycho!!! The pics that he's using for his profiles are like from when he was 20! Lmfao 

as I'm reading all these comments by people it seems as if "Dj Slob" is lurking through and commenting some dumb shit! Lmfao he just never quits!!!! 

SMFH!!!

#34 Re: Re: Re: Re:

2015-05-13 18:02

#31: your daddy - Re: Re: Re:  

What do you do for the city again? What department are you in?

big daddy

#35 Re: SMFH

2015-05-13 18:37

#33: - SMFH 

yeh sure pal i dont send them kind of pics hahah why do hide and not put ur real name cuss ur fake ass pablo net thug 

EMPW

#36 from Pablo

2015-05-13 19:53

The only meds I have ever taken was the pain meds they gave me when I had my wizdome teeth taken out.. and some shit for my panic attacks.. I have zero to hide..    as for Anita Gonzales Lopez,    I never in the world could have known or guessed she felt like that about me , not only was i supprised, by what she said, but I was also heart broken , becasue I've done nothing but help that family..  money wize and all around what ever they needed.. her whole family..   her husband , what can I say , hes an aweosme person , I got him into televiosn , I hire him for ESPN, MTV and a bunch of other networks...  when me and Fred hung out.. was for like 15 to 30 mins maybe once a week if that..  Fred is a busy man , hes got 4 kids..  but Fred is like a brother to me.. and im not gonne stupe to Anitas level and air the real reason they broke up.. but i will say this , Fred is an awesome person and only Anita would mess that up...   Fred is strict and honest and speaks his mind and a great father!

Anita is very insecure.   

P.      

very sad

#37 Shame on you

2015-05-13 19:55

Shame on her..

#38 Re: from Pablo

2015-05-13 20:52

#36: EMPW - from Pablo  

sure that why u threatend her also she has to block all your names and then u drive buy her house funny how u knew who i was talking bout with out even saying her name u sure must of felt guilty but im done with u ur a waste of my time 

im done

#39 Re: from Pablo

2015-05-13 20:55

#36: EMPW - from Pablo  

sure but it cool im done this is kids shit already grow up.... ive called u ive asked u to meet me but u only act bad on fb im down thow i dont care what false statement and all that stuff u say about me i already went to and talked to my buddies i dj for all the time at the sherrifs dpt  and my friend at the da... and showed them everything u have said and other people have said and im good.... nothing to worry bout so god blesss have fun talking bout me every day im glad that u think of me all day and night so duece im done with this kiddy shit 

#40 Re: Re: Re: Re:

2015-05-13 21:14

#31: your daddy - Re: Re: Re:  

Don't you mean your mommy's address?

#41 Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

2015-05-13 21:19

#40: - Re: Re: Re: Re:  

yeh pretend it mommy and come all u guys act tough and dont do shit bout u all are net and text thugs  so until u do somthing and actually show up stfu already 

the one eye wangster

#42 dj rob still lives at home with his mom.

2015-05-14 00:17

BAHAHAHAHAHA.

chicken shit

#43 Re: dj rob still lives at home with his mom.

2015-05-14 01:31

#42: the one eye wangster - dj rob still lives at home with his mom.  

ahahah u talk shit but cant say who u are hahah that the only reason ur brave laught to that haha

2015-05-14 17:59

Because he harassed me because I wouldn't leave my husband and told him he was a child
Jess

#45 Re: Re: Re: Re:

2015-05-14 18:02

#26: no one is hiding - Re: Re: Re:  

he is dangerous he harasses people and prays on children he will slander you if you don't resond to his pathtic attempts to go out with him 

jessicas pimp

#46 Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

2015-05-14 20:58

#45: Jess - Re: Re: Re: Re:  

show were i pray on children if u gonn amake sup bullshit make somthing up better then that jessica prays on childrens my ass come up with better shit dumb ass 

#47 dj rob still lives at home with his mom and hes like 40 and has no joby job.. lazy bum

2015-05-14 21:43

Dj Rob is worthless eveyone hates him

gods kid

#48 Re: dj rob still lives at home with his mom and hes like 40 and has no joby job.. lazy bum

2015-05-15 05:42

#47: . - dj rob still lives at home with his mom and hes like 40 and has no joby job.. lazy bum  

not everyone just you soap opera people that have nothing better to do then make up trash about him hes not 40  and he does have a job and who cares if he takes care of his sick mom wish i had my mom to take care with get a life already all the bad stuff you  people say ill hit your grand kids and kids in the future god sees and punishes. 

2015-05-29 20:54

He's harassed me like all the other woman whose come forward.
babygirl

#50 Re: Re: dj rob still lives at home with his mom and hes like 40 and has no joby job.. lazy bum

2015-05-29 21:09