Hands Off Hartlebury Common

Steve McCarron

/ #490 poppy

2011-07-05 01:32

You have made your point, you think that I am wrong and you are right. IF you subtract all the posts made by cranks like you, what you have left is the same number of positive comments to signatures. So much for your campaign of character assasination.
Why do you come here for?, start you own campaign, trouble is you know as well as I do that you and people like you are in tiny minority. 700+ signatures now, not including online.
I will tell you something else, what the pro group have in common is this. All the encounters I have had, and the people collecting in stourport, kidderminster, hartlebury for this cause say the same thing. The one person in a two hundred who shows support are usually rude, abrupt, condensending and sarcastic. They cannot articulate anything other than three lines usually, over and over again. They mutter there anger over their shoulders when leaving shops, unable to stand and discuss This is reported to me from individuals of all backrounds and situations. So I am glad the other side have got you, whoever you are.