Hands Off Hartlebury Common

Quoted post

Carol

#1418 Hi Tony

2011-09-13 18:28

You are the best person to ask this Question to: Where do you stand legally if you have a problem with the cattle,If you got injured by one surly they have been put there by who ever so are you covered if you have a running with them,or do you not have a leg to stand on.
What ever advice will be greatly recieved.
Thought some thing was going on yesterday 4 different vans all mending fencing.!
Tyre tracks all over common today that will not do any good at all!!!

Replies

#1419 Re: Hi Tony

2011-09-13 19:04:00

#1418: Carol - Hi Tony

YOUR COMMON IS WHAT IS IDENTIFIED AS A SECTION 45 OF THE 2006 COMMONS ACT"UNOWNED" ALTHOUGH YOU WILL OFTEN HEAR IN SOME CASES ALL COMMON LANDS HAVE OWNERS,NOT SO!

THE S 45 DENOTES THAT NO OWNERS COULD BE TRACED WHEN A SENSUS WAS CALLED FOR BY CENTRAL GOVERNMENT.

THEREFORE WITHOUT GOING TO MUCH INTO THE LAW(I HAVE THAT IN COURT SHORTLY) THE CLAIMS BY WCC CANNOT BE PROVED, SO THE CATTLE ON THE COMMON IS AGAINST THE LEGISLATION AND SO ARE UNLAWFUL.

SHOULD YOU GET OR YOUR DOG SUSTAIN INJURY, YOU WILL HAVE A COSTLY JPOURNEY THROUGH THE COURTS, WCC HAVE NO PUBLIC LIABILITY BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT THE OWNERS AND DO NOT HAVE ANY LEGAL RIGHTS ON THE COMMON.

THE FARMER IS JUST AS GUILTY AS WCC, HE SHOULD HAVE MADE SEARCHES INTO THE CLAIMS BY WCC, SO HE WILL TRY TO DIVORCE HIMSELF FROM LIABILTY.

ALTHOUGH YOU MAY VIEW STEVE AND VANESSA'S ACTIONS STRONG, THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO GAIN JUSTICE, I AM INVOLVED WITH THEM BECAUSE I ADVISE THEM ON THE LAW, AND HOW TO CHALENGE WHAT REALLY ARE FRAUDULENT CLAIMS.

YOUR RIGHTS ARE TO APPLY FOR ACCESS TO; TITLE DEEDS, THE INSURANCE CERIFICATE, AND THE ACCOUNTS RELATING TO EXPENDITURE AND INCOMING, VANESSA HAS APPLIED FOR UPTO DATE RECORDS OF THE ACCOUNTS AND THE OTHER NAMED DOCUMENTS.

THIS COMMON BY HERITAGE IS YOURS AND ALL OTHER MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC, IT IS A FREE PUBLIC AMENITY FOR AIR AND EXERCISE, TO PREVENT UNLAWFUL ACTIVITIES LIKE WHAT YOU ARE NOW EXPERIENCING IS WELL WITHIN THE LAWS SET DOWN BY PARLIAMENTARY LEGISLATION, OTHERWISE I WOULD NOT BE INVOLVED AND NEITHER WOULD STEVE AND VANESSA.

TONY BARNETT

01630 685164

Steve McCarron

#1422 Re: Hi Tony

2011-09-13 23:54:30

#1418: Carol - Hi Tony

Hi Carol, below is a post and below that is my reply, hope it is of some use to you. Steve

'So as the works been OKayed by the secretary of state for the environment, it's completely legal for the cattle to be there. After all theres no way that they'd sign off on work without checking legalities first?
Notices have been up for ages and there are instructions what to do about dog walking.
I wont be taking my dog up there until I've sussed out the cattle's movements and seen where their daily routine takes them. Only really a worry if calves are involved, but not that keen on cattle to be honest.'

1/ Secretary of states authority. trumped up, no authority, just psuedo legislative changes to enable land and cash grab. Protesters at Odiham common have resisted this sort of pretend conservation since 1995.

2/ Eventually, cattle do realise that barking dogs retreat when they are approached, this is when they are likeley to chase.  A cow can run faster than a sprinter, if your dog is on a lead, take it off and give it the hardest kick you can. If it cowers behind your legs, you are as good as dead or very seriously injured. If you are in a wheelchair, you will not be able to control your dog, if you have a push chair the same. To say there is no risk is a lie, there is a risk and a risk that should not be there.

3/ Instructions for dog owners have never historically been given for commons. They exist, as it is written for the express use of dog owners primarily. You should not have to "Suss out" the cattles movements and routine.

4/ Cows will chase dogs irispective of whether they have calves or not.

My friend is a livestock farmer, he has been so all his life. He has 550 cattle, 400 sheep, 100 goats and 50 pigs, most of his stock are rare breeds. It was him that gave me the advise on preserving your own life in a field of cattle interested in your dog.

Having spent a lot of time on his farm with my dogs, I have seen first hand cattle charging a dog, a whole herd can suddenley turn and to see a lurcher running for its life is a sobering experience. Cattle do not have to have calves.

I think you are in favour of the scheme and your end note that you are not that keen on cattle is an attempt to appear reasoned. As I have said, these sort of posts will be deleted, so goodbye.