Hands Off Hartlebury Common

Quoted post

Carol Stockton

#1401 Hands on

2011-09-11 02:06

As promised the above site has been deleted.I am going to support steve's petitino in every way possibly starting with signing his petition.

Replies

Steve McCarron

#1402 Carol stockton

2011-09-11 02:28:37

#1401: Carol Stockton - Hands on

Thanks carol, we want to protect our heritage sites across the country. There is no glamour in doing this, but we feel that the preservation of our public spaces is very important. Also very important is the need to preserve our ancient traditions and history. These are not for the taking, though some would presume so. Our commons and open spaces are the last of the silverware in our historic england. Lose these places to commercial interest and we are sunk. Our heritage becomes nothing more than a theme park operated on an industrial scale.

Hartlebury Common is OUR living heritage, a friend to nature and the animals, birds and bees, insects, plants and trees that live without interference. I have no personal interest other than the preservation of our unique habitats and our living history. Thank you Carol and I am sorry for all the pain and anguish you have had to suffer, I look forward to meeting you.

Steve