Hands Off Hartlebury Common

Quoted post

Susan

#847 Re: and yet even more.

2011-07-16 11:46

#845: Steve McCarron - and yet even more.  

Why have you removed what I said? You have no time for people that don't agree with what you say. I am speaking for people that live by the common that deal with real problems caused by the road. You live no where near it so how can you just dismiss what local people say. There are ways the horse riders can get on ie through the gates. Cattle grid only at the top near to 3 houses. Have you actually asked the riders? There is still fresh manure over there so horses still going on. I was going to sign your petition but I'm disgusted with your childish behaviour. So yet another one opposing your ridiculous ideas along with my local residents who live by the COMMON!

Replies

Steve McCarron

#849 Re: Re: and yet even more.

2011-07-16 12:05:10

#847: Susan - Re: and yet even more.

If you have watched riders go through the gates you will have seen that they have to dismount. You cannot always get a horse in the precise position to operate the lever. This increases risk for horse and rider enourmously, espeacially adjacent to roads. The riders hate the fencing. Have you talked to any of them, I have!

I do not think you were going to sign this petition, ever.

The first thing people express when they sign the petitions is the issue of fencing and cattle. One rule for some and another for the council. Have you talked to the residents adjacent to worcester road? I want the common to be as it was before all this rubbish started. What do YOU want susan.

I have put my cards on the table, this one way barracking of yours is useless, that is why I deleted your posts. You did not want to go any further or look at the wider picture so you are just taking up space. Also your comments are very similar in tone to those left by personal interest groups masquerading as the public

Steve Mccarron