skinney school trousers

/ #24

2016-01-07 19:01

I think you need to seriously think about your children's future this school like many others are trying to educate our children and to help them be ready for the world of work.  If they have been isolated it's because they are refusing, I was informed about the trousers being checked before Christmas my child's form teacher told them.

Are you going to complain when they get a job and have a uniform to wear? Just like Joy said the school is just trying to enforce a sense of pride in our children, wearing uniform helps all children feel part of the school community. My child has told me its more about the ones who are clearly wearing leggings they are the ones who spoil it for the others.

As parents we should be supporting our school and telling our children that they should be wearing the correct uniform as required just as we did at school after all we are the parents. 

We should be good role models for our children, we should be wanting them to have more than what we have, to have better jobs and futures; surely I'm not the only one who wants my child to be successful in life?