Hands Off Hartlebury Common

Carol

/ #1404 Re: Re: Carol stockton

2011-09-11 05:44

#1403: - Re: Carol stockton 

Hello ? Yes I was rude to Steve as I thought he was being rude to me,You did read the post that I wrote and it was from myself it was a public apology to Steve for all the wrong that I had said ,that is why I left the site running until sunday so that people had a chance to read it , I did not think I was being rude to other people so I APOLOGISE TO ALL PEOPLE THAT I WAS RUDE TO.

I did not become unstable I got sick and fed up of deleting swearing and suddenly out of the blue thought enough is enough and spoke to Steve on the phone : [ so niether Steve or myself have  slipped up as we both quoted that we had spoken on the phone and not met up ] when I started to talk to him I realised  "This is not the same person that has been abbusive and rude on the internet ".This is why I said to phone him and ask your questions in a way that is one to one as near as dam it.

When I had asked all the questions that I wanted answered and believe me Steve answered them all in a very polite and friendly manner,the conversation lasted about 20 minutes.I then told Steve that I was going to delete the site and he was very suprise.I believe that steve puts his names on his posts and some IDIOT is playing games [ some bored school leaver that has nothing better to do than to laugh at people being wound up ] so in a way we were all taken in wer'nt we.

I have read things about these forum type things before but never used one , one thing I know is for sure I will not be taking any notice in the future.Try this for yourself and pnone Steve,have a sencible conversation for a change.

I am not playing the "poor injured little nice party" just drasticly changed my mind when I found out the "REAL TRUTH " of what was going to be done at the common and what the sad out come may be.

I hope Steve does'nt delete the last few posts including yours as I think it is very important for people to read what has been going on.

Sorry for any mistakes in this post but it is 3.45am.

Steve please leave the forum running see how it goes.

[ I know that's a huge ask ]

I just want people to know the truth.