Hold Solihull MBC Accountable For Abuse of Power & Corruption

Ann.

/ #46 Re:

2014-07-24 21:15

#45: -

Reply to comment number 45...

Sincere sorrow at the suffering caused your family due to uncaring officers of the crown who have taken your son from you.  The motto of local councils, of the UK government is PROFIT BEFORE PEOPLE..  This doubtless pertains across the globe and it's now time to take back our rights.

The police and social services worked hand in glove in my own case, with cops being called out by Fiona McGill of Solihull SS, who gave them false information and lied by omission. That woman ought to be charged not only with wasting police time, but attempting to cover up abuse in care homes.

It will serve everyone well to remember that these are all government agencies and do not work FOR you - despite the misunderstanding by the general public that they do.

Please contact me privately in regard to your own case as I would like to help.  I know of other cases - and one in particular - which reflect almost exactly what you are going through. 

You are not alone.  None of us are.  Together, we will be a force for change and address our respective personal traumas and the violation of our rights by corrupt local councils. 

AND, we will be a force for change nationally, ensuring that knowledge of these corrupt practices becomes general knowledge.  Via public outrage and demand for change, we will blow these 'care policies' apart.