Remove TJ Brown from his position of authority

Think About It

/ #121 Re:

2014-04-25 05:48

#115: C'Mon Man!! -

Exactly !!! Thank you. These charges were dropped because of a technicality ONLY. I see people talking about a wife beater on the force- well Im pretty sure the spouse is over 18. If a grown adult woman doesnt have the courage to speak up or leave an abusive relationship, then how can we expect a minor to make a wiser decision ?? Who was he supposed to call for help ?? The Police ???? Even if he spoke up sooner- he would still have to talk to a Police Officer. If not in BPD, FPD, APD, Sherriff - someone in a Police Uniform. If someone broke my trust I sure as heck wouldnt talk.

SPEAKING from Experience- coming forward after being abuse is not easy. People need to realize the mental turmoil this individual has gone through for the last 5 years. If it took him this long to come forward, then maybe this is what he needs to have peace within himself. Not to be judged for what he did, but to right a wrong that was done to him.

I hope that those of you that have 16 year olds in your home really think hard about what you would do if this was your child ? What hasn't been mentioned is, this is not the first time this has happened. Would you change your minds if you knew that parents of another "minor" came forward and wanted him investigated but could not get "ENOUGH" information, facts, evidence etc.  to press charges ?

Mark my words this will not be the last time we hear about TJ.

Once an abuser -Always an abuser.